Dr. Adrien Eshraghi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adrien Eshraghi?

A great doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Eshraghi for several years due to hearing loss and vertigo. His patience, understanding and compassion helped me through a difficult time. The staff was very good. I had some uncomfortable testing and i was treated with kindness. The follow up was thorough and I am now on a very specific regime which enables me to live a normal life. If you want a great diagnostician and knowledgeable doctor, Dr. Eshraghi is the doctor to see. There are some emergencies that require waiting for the doctor. I have come to expect that and it is well worth the wait. If you want to be treated like you really matter, then go to,his office.

OUR SUPER HERO

Posted on December 19th, 2016

We were referred to Dr.Eshraghi through our ENT. We knew our son had hearing issues, but never in our wildest imagination were we prepared for almost deafness. Derek was placed in hearing aids bilateral and was a new person. I wanted to pursue options to make him safe without the hearing aids but realizing there was an issue.I must say that Dr Eshraghi was difficult to warm up to but he turned out to be our best friend and listened to our concerns. He not only performed one, but two surgeries (stapedectomy and titanium implants). Derek is over the moon with the results. The smile on Dr Eshraghi's face after the first surgery was awesome. He said let's talk about the other ear.2016 has been an awesome year for us and our son is so happy with the results...I think he may be able to secure a job now as he will be able to interview and hear better. I would recommend Dr Eshraghi to anyone needing help with hearing issues for an over the edge evaluation and extremely talented hands that work with a great surgical team.

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, spot on diagnosis. Highly recommend him.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Dr. Eshraghi is an amazing doctor. He is professional, knowledgeable and very caring. He diagnosed my problem and treated me effectively. I am grateful I was referred to him.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

I would never go back to this man he came in with another man and did not introduce who the other guy was in the room. After that he proceeded to tell me that my insurance did not cover the test that were required. After several minutes the nurse came in to tell me that actually my insurance does cover the tests. He came back in and did a nasal scope. He did not warn me of the uncomfortable pain that I was going to experience and he just shoved the equipment up my nose and when I made a noise he told me to relax . He was not able to give me much advice other than to have my tubes removed and this was for a follow up second opinion. I have found him to be very rude and condescending. I would never go back to this man .

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Excellent physician working in the wrong environment, the so-called "University" of Miami.

Discussing

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

This doctor should be reprimanded for his bad behavior. This was my first visit ( and last ). He did not introduce himself or ask any questions. There was no examination and only volunteer merger information when asked. He gave and offhand recommendation by just looking at my chart. There was no indication of any concern for me as patient. or an individual.

Best of the best

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Please disregard those poor reviews. This man took time with me, explained everything I wanted to know. Was extremely patient. Spoke to me in layman terms and calmed all my fears.

Posted on July 16th, 2016

By far my worst experience ever. Took literally 3 min. with me and had hand on door from start. Handed me list of tests needed without explanations. Refused to discuss issues I brought up. Offered no empathy for the suffering I am experiencing with my Menieres. Asked none of my history. Gave no examination. Barely looked at the many medical papers I brought in for review. Office is great and made sure I left with an appointment for a better doctor.

Poor Patient Relationship

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Eshraghi was a referral that did not care too much about his patients. He wanted an immediate surgery that was not necessary. I am glad that I have consulted second opinions to spare my wife from a very painful experience. He does not communicate well with his patients.

push procedure

Posted on November 12th, 2014

He was pushing me to get a new procedure that he is "only one of the few to perform". I felt like a lab rat and decided not to do. The issue is now solved with simple allergy shots.

not satisfied