Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrienne Carmack
Dr. Adrienne Carmack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with other offices in Brenham, TX and Minot, ND (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Carmack is affiliated with Columbus Community Hospital, Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and College Station Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrienne Carmack has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Kidney Stones
- Nutritional Support
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Loved Dr. Carmack. She was very friendly and helpful. Her nurse was very helpful and included my son (the patient) in what she was doing. They were both very sweet to my 3 yr old daughter who was watching her older brother's exam. The office is very nice, the whole staff was friendly and loved kids. A++++
Dr. Carmack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
College Station Medical Center
Scott & White Hospital-Brenham
Good Shepherd Medical Center
12 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Adrienne Carmack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adrienne Carmack in this video.
Dr. Adrienne Carmack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.