Dr. Adrienne Classen Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Classen?

Posted on January 5th, 2015

very rude and disrespectful staff

Great Doctor Horrible Staff

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr, A was my doctor and now she is my daughters doctor. She is great but her office staff is in need of some help. On 2 separate occasions when going in for her appointment while checking in the nurse up front would tell me I did not have an appointment but I clearly had an appointment card that stated otherwise. They could not fit her in. She turned out to be very sick and I had to wait, Also, Dr, A used to do all of our visits but since she has took on more clientell I have not seen her. My daughter has seen nothing but the PAs since being there. I kind of felt neglected like maybe she bit off more than she can chew.

Consider your options first

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Classen is a great doctor for children. She is definitely what keeps clients at this practice. However, the rest of the practice is in dire need of some tweaking. Our family ran into many issues where our infant was not able to get their regular vaccines due to the unavailability in their practice.... for over three months. This happened 3 times!!! When we called about the status on vaccines, we were repeatedly told a nurse would call us back, they never did. The facility itself is in need of some tender loving care. Pictures have fallen off the walls and have not been repaired, puzzles, toys and books are in shambles, along with electrical outlets and trash cans in full access of curious little toddler hands. Office staff lacks positive attitude. Will say nurses were quite pleasant and happy. Financial department lacks a normal contact person, well at least per the office staff, they are not sure where to direct these questions or calculate how much to pay a balance. Apparently, check in/out desk does not have access to this information. This was odd. Wait times were excellent , as well as same day appts.

Dr.Classen is an amazing doctor!

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Dr. "A" has been my children's doctor for six years now. She is always very concerned for their health and well being! She takes the time to listen to my thoughts and concerns. She has no issue with referring them for a specialist consult when needed and is very proactive in their health care! I love that she doesn't prescribe medicines when they don't need them, and often suggests alternative things that can help with illnesses rather than constantly pushing medications. My children all love going to see Dr. Classen, and she enjoys seeing them as well!

Posted on July 25th, 2016