Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrienne L Labotka
Dr. Adrienne L Labotka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greer, SC, with another office in Greer, SC. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Labotka is affiliated with Mary Black Memorial Hospital. Dr. Labotka has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrienne L Labotka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Adrienne L Labotka has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Adrienne L Labotka is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
She did not diagnose a sinus infection. Then, she did not diagnose shingles. I had all of the signs of shingles and she didn't diagnose it! I had to go to a second doctor to find out what was wrong. This is a condition that needs to be treated ASAP. Had I waited much longer there would have been no treatment for me. Also, both times she couldn't diagnose me, I had to go to another doctor and pay another copay.On a side note, every time I visit there are soap operas on in the waiting room and the volume is extremely loud. Labotka requires payment when you check in. I do not feel that I should pay until services have been rendered.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Labotka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Adrienne L Labotka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adrienne L Labotka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greer, SC.