The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrienne Rencic
Dr. Adrienne Rencic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Mills, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Rencic is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Riddle Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Rencic has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrienne Rencic has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
She missed a spot on me during a check, when i have already had basal cell cancer, she claimed she couldn't remove a mole, which I had removed at another derm with no issues. I called to get my 8 yr old son an appt and was told it was only possible to see him in 5 mos even though his pediatrician said he could have a melanoma. Her office person was absolutely heartless on the phone.
Dr. Rencic was helpful and attentive but her staff were terrible! From the front desk until you arrive at your room where the rudest young woman interviews you while looking you up and down the entire time. I choose to leave the practice because of her very poor staff!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rencic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1998
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Adrienne Rencic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRencic Dermatology, 1102 Baltimore Pike Ste 202, Glen Mills, PA
Dr. Adrienne Rencic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.