Dr. Adrienne M Schupbach Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne M Schupbach?

Bedside manner was really lacking when delivering bad news.I had an appointment for 2 things and had told the nurse that as well.After abruptly dealing with the first she went to leave Without giving me much chance to ask questions.When I brought up the second thing she told me I could schedule an appointment to get that taken care of another day.she got a little perturbed and was curt.It took 2 days to get my prescription. Symptoms worsened.Got a second opinion elsewhere with better results

vey knowledgeable, personable. seemed like she honestly cared.

Good doctor

Saw Dr Shupbach after seeing another dermatologist in town 3 times for the same rash. The previous office kept giving me a different steroid cream and they were always in and out of the room in under a minute. Dr Schupbach spent time with me and listened to me. After a thorough exam she found I had gotten scabies from a recent hotel stay. Thank god I found a dermatologist that actually cared and cured me!!

Never again

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I was a first time patient at this office and was very hopeful going in. I specifically scheduled my appointment so I could see the Dr. However, I never did. Only the nurse practitioner. The nurse who took me in was pushy and told me what I should say for insurance billing for the reason of the visit (mild acne and wart removal)??? Nurse practitioner came in and was nice but never even touched my face to examine! She sprayed my warts and they never went away. Then I get my bill and I was charged $478.43 for visit ( before insurance and not even getting to see the doctor)! I called the office to discuss the bill and all they had to say was, "sorry." No help or remorse whatsoever. I will NOT be returning!!! There are much better dermatology offices out there! Found one!