Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrienne M Young
Dr. Adrienne M Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewickley, PA, with another office in Mc Kees Rocks, PA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with Ohio Valley General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrienne M Young has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adrienne M Young has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Adrienne M Young has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Adrienne M Young is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
The false statements in my medical records from Dr. A. Young will now follow me to future doctors. I believed I had a good relationship with the Doctor until I read my medical records. Her statements where never discussed with me. I believe the Doctor as well as her office staff wrote false accusations about me. One of her office staff members clearly did not care for me. It was very apparent by the way she spoke to me. I knew for two years I had high blood pressure and Dr Young would not treat it. Claimed I had migraines . .after two long miserable years Dr Young finally prescribed blood pressure meds. Which work wonders. That is just one example of Dr. Young not listening to me. As patients we know our bodies and as patients we keep Doctors in business. As patients we should periodically review our records. I am in shock and total disbelieve reading these blatant false statements. I will indeed file a grievance.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Adrienne M Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adrienne M Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.