Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ady Djerassi MD
Dr. Ady Djerassi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Djerassi is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. She speaks English.
Dr. Ady Djerassi has 2 locations
Dr. Ady Djerassi has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Ady Djerassi has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Ady Djerassi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Djerassi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Hospital Paoli
-Paoli Hospital - On staff since 2000
Lankenau Medical Center
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 2000
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2000
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
M L Hospital, Inc Paoli
25 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ady Djerassi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.