Is Dr. Aesthor Bombino the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aesthor Bombino MD
Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Hialeah, FL and Miami, FL . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Aesthor Bombino has 3 locations
10651 S.W. 88 Street Suite 207
Miami, FL 33176
Dr. Aesthor Bombino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aesthor Bombino has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 26
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aesthor Bombino - Posted on May 14th, 2019
My main reason for the visit, was for a prescription refill on a on going condition I have and some blood work and urine analysis. My viste went smooth or so I thought. After a few days of my visit, and not hearing from the testing that I was waiting on, I call the office and ask for my results, the staff said they where perfect and I had nothing to worry about. Happily and with peace in my mind I go in with my day, the following day I call again to confirm my results, to then be taken by surprise, that the person I spoke with initially, who was a nurse. Had made a huge mistake, they actually didn’t test me on the reason I went to see the doctor for. She lied, she said my results where fine when they actually never tested me. My question is are the people that work her aware of what it is there job is, are they even competent enough to handle people’s testing samples. If this place is certified and HIPPA approved, who is making sure the staff has the minimum capability of handling a simple sample. My main concern is, thank god it wasn’t a life or death situation, but this could easily be a faculty that could mix samples and/or give fake positive results, for busy people who are taking there time to go to an office where they people are capable of handling my health care. Patients pay a decent amount for insurance to get properly trained and experienced staff to handle a persons care. Please re-evaluate your employees and make sure they are up to date with what there duties are. For every patients safety and time sake.
28 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Aesthor Bombino Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Aesthor Bombino
As it is my duty as a physician to provide competent, compassionate, and economically prudent care to all my patients. Having assumed care of a patient, I do not neglect that patient nor fail for any reason to prescribe the full care that he or she requires in accord with the standards of acceptable medical practice.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD - Internal Medicine in Miami, FL, in this video.
Dr. Aesthor Bombino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.