Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Aesthor Bombino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aesthor Bombino has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Bombino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Aesthor Bombino
As it is my duty as a physician to provide competent, compassionate, and economically prudent care to all my patients. Having assumed care of a patient, I do not neglect that patient nor fail for any reason to prescribe the full care that he or she requires in accord with the standards of acceptable medical practice.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD - Internal Medicine in Miami, FL, in this video.
Dr. Aesthor Bombino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.