Incompetent staff

My main reason for the visit, was for a prescription refill on a on going condition I have and some blood work and urine analysis. My viste went smooth or so I thought. After a few days of my visit, and not hearing from the testing that I was waiting on, I call the office and ask for my results, the staff said they where perfect and I had nothing to worry about. Happily and with peace in my mind I go in with my day, the following day I call again to confirm my results, to then be taken by surprise, that the person I spoke with initially, who was a nurse. Had made a huge mistake, they actually didn’t test me on the reason I went to see the doctor for. She lied, she said my results where fine when they actually never tested me. My question is are the people that work her aware of what it is there job is, are they even competent enough to handle people’s testing samples. If this place is certified and HIPPA approved, who is making sure the staff has the minimum capability of handling a simple sample. My main concern is, thank god it wasn’t a life or death situation, but this could easily be a faculty that could mix samples and/or give fake positive results, for busy people who are taking there time to go to an office where they people are capable of handling my health care. Patients pay a decent amount for insurance to get properly trained and experienced staff to handle a persons care. Please re-evaluate your employees and make sure they are up to date with what there duties are. For every patients safety and time sake.

The best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Aesthor Bombino has been my doctor for the past 10 yrs. He always asks me how am I doing and always-always takes his time to explain everything to me with loving care and compassion. Very competent, capable, and knowledgeable. He is always willing to answer any questions and making you feel comfortable. He is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. I've referred him to others and will continue to do so. He is a great doctor, Thank you so much Doctor!

The Best Doctor I have ever had

Multiple different reviews don't lie

Just finished getting off the phone with Diane, Dr. Bombino's wife/office manager in regards to a poor review I had previously left about the doctor. I had waited over 2 hours to be seen by Dr Bombino, only to get poor treatment from him. He spent less than 10 minutes with me and was very irritated and in a rush. He kept brushing all my comments off and ignored results on an ultrasound I had previously done, which stated I should have another test performed. When I discussed dizziness and headaches I was having he said he didn't have time to discuss this with me and told me I should schedule another appointment. Mind you, all this after having an appointment for 12:30 but being seen almost 3 hours later and he had only been in the room for 6 minutes max. When I spoke to Diane, her excuse as well as Dr. Bombino's excuse and future reply to my last review is that the doctor couldn't concentrate because my 2 year old was with me. I clarified that this was just a justification they were using for Dr. Bombino's poor bedside manner and care. My son has gone with me for over 2 years to all my appointments at this location and it's never been a problem. My son is extremely well behaved and was playing apps on my phone. He was not screaming, crying or running around. Diane further exclaimed that she didn't understand why my son wasn't in a daycare. She mentioned that kids were not allowed there. Again, I've been with my son there for over two years and have seen other parents bring their child. I was a bit offended by her last comment because it showed that the doctor was not willing to take responsibility for the way he treated me and I saw it as discrimination as well. Some moms don't have the luxury of being able to pay a daycare and some like myself, are single moms. I would understand this a lot better if my child would of been disruptive or misbehaving but he wasn't. She told me that I was out to destroy the doctors reputation: I have no reason to and I'm not that type of person. I am a patient who expects respect and time from my doctor, that's all. My medical needs are important and are not to be set aside because the doctor is irritated and has to rush to his Hialeah office, which was later explained to me by one of the front employees. It's not any patients fault that the office manager and staff overbook him and patients end up having to spend the whole day there and have walk ins accepted before them, despite having made an appointment weeks ahead. Basically, Diane's and excuse as well as the doctors excuse is that the office is no place for a child, hence, that's why Dr. Bombino only spent 6 minutes with me after I waited over 2 hours. She also mentioned that they couldn't use the room I was in afterwards for over and hour because I changed my sons diaper in it. She mentioned that my behavior was unacceptable (I'm not sure what she is referring to) I think it was about the poor review I left because other than my sincere review, there is no other "misbehavior" I can think of, I'm a grown respectful adult. I'm in awe when it comes to the way they treat and handle patients medical issues as well as patients concerns and feedback. I'm not one to leave reviews but this really bothered me and I would want to spare other parents from going through this. If you care about reviews, I reccomend you read the others as well and steer clear of this doctors office. Not only will you spend the whole day at the office but you won't get good bed side manner after having waited. You'll also have headaches upon headaches when a referral is needed, even when you call weeks ahead of time for them.

Irritated and in a rush

Doctor always has an excessive amount of patients waiting. The office gives out appointments but you end up waiting hours to get seen due to walk in's they take in before you despite having an appointment. After all the waiting, you then get a doctor who seems very irritated and in a rush to get you out of his office. I felt uncomfortable during my last visit. He cut me off when I started talking about severe & constant headaches I get. Told me to make another appointment to discuss.

Dr. Aesthor Bombino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.