Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Afarin Y Greiger
Dr. Afarin Y Greiger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Lower Falls, MA, with other offices in Westborough, MA and Southborough, MA . Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Greiger is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Health Alliance Hospital. Dr. Greiger has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Afarin Y Greiger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Afarin Y Greiger has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Afarin Y Greiger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I was given Dr. Greiger's name by a friend, and almost didn't keep my appointment after reading a negative review of her. I saw her for the first time today. Her secretary called me at home to tell me that she was running late due to surgery. When I arrived at the office, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Greiger, even though she had other patients waiting, took plenty of time with me as a new patient. She found things in my record that my previous physician had neglected to address, and made appropriate referrals and recommendations. Dr. Greiger's bedside manner is very comforting. She was very thorough. I am relieved to have found a great ob/gyn!
Dr Greiger has been a very caring and dedicated MD. I have been under her care for several years and up until this year I was under her care for my 3rd child.I had some complications during end of my pregnancy and she always took good care of me and my unborn child. She delivered my child safely and followed me even after delivery, she even visited me in the hospital, how many doctors visit their patients off duty?She is a doctor you can ask serious questions and she will answer them and is very skilled and professional. I never once doubted my care with her in the hospital or in her exam room. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I alwAYS Had male ob's. SHe is wondeful and highly recommend her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Greiger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. Afarin Y Greiger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Afarin Y Greiger in this video.
Dr. Afarin Y Greiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.