Dr. Afdal I Allam Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Afdal I Allam?

Trusted Doctor

We have been seeing Dr. Allam for 20+ years. He is the best Dr. He takes time to listen and no matter how trivial the concern may be he is always helpful. Most of all he knows we do not appreciate "sugar coated" diagnosis. He never hesitates to recommend a specialist when necessary. However, he is retiring next month and he will be greatly missed.

I have been going to Dr. Allam for years and am extremely happy with his care and his support staff. They are always polite, and caring. I would (and have) recommend all mu questions have always been answered. them. I have NEVER been rushed in and out and all my questions have always been answered.

Long time patient

He always takes the time necessary to hear and respond to my concerns.

medical staff Incompetent and Sucks!!!

There medical staff SUCKS!!! They are very rude and don't care, the doctor gives you the wrong diagnosis. The staff makes you wait for 2 hours to be called in. Then you have to wait again out side the room to be called in.

Horrible! Never again!

There are no complaints about the staff. My problem is with the doctor that I saw. I came into the office with some horrible pains. He could not diagnose it. So the doctor told me I can go to the ER if I want to but he doesn't see anything wrong with me. While I am in physical pain has your nerve to ask me, are you are on drugs? I have never been more insulted in my whole life especially by A Dr. Maybe if I was from his background of his nationality he would've showed me a little more respect. He shows zero compassion, does not care, I will never bring my family there ever again. He is the definition of a horrible doctor that is all about making money.

Dr Allam has been our family doctor for more than twenty years. He is the best because he cares about his patients. He gives good quality time. I trust him with my family's health.

Nightmare Office Staff

Didn't even make it to see the doctor. Front office (receptionists) needs to be REPLACED! If she cannot figure out how to verify insurance info by the patients information sheet or set a proper appointment... she needs to go. Horrifying first visit, going elsewhere.

Dr. Afdal I Allam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.