Affan Quadri Is this you?

not worth the long drive

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Quadri because Borland Groover no longer accepts my insurance. First I have to say that the staff was wonderful. Unfortunately, Dr. Quadri only spent 2 minutes with me. While I was talking & asking questions he was walking towards the door and put his hand on the door handle. When he was getting ready to open the door (while I was still talking) he said and I quote "I forgot to check you". He also has his cell phone with him. While I am talking he kept checking it. I felt like I was wasting his time. Never mind that I went out of my way to see him. I also had to leave work early. He has NO BESIDE MANNER! I am NEVER going back to him. He did provide the right diagnosis but I was extremely disappointed with him. Thanks but no thanks....

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr is working on my dx now. He has been easy to talk to and allows proper time to listen to me. He is quick to recognize my concerns and reassure me as needed. I confident he will root out the accurate dx and treat me. The staff has been friendly and works well with the labs and other facilities to order tests. I would highly recommend this practice.

Better check around first

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Took my mom to see this Doctor. Office reminds me of being at the Vet with all the clutter and smells, the only thing missing was dog cages and barking. Office staff is not interactive and obviously don't like thier jobs of being prison guards. The Doctor Quadri came to her finally and was then gone in literally 2 minutes. He spouted off a bunch of stuff we can't understand and then left. No exam. No questions. Just talking and saying "well, you better get these scopes done or your Mother may die." Had he taken time to look at us instead of how much money was in our wallets, he would realize she had these procedures done three months ago in Geogia and they were normal. I would avoid this dump and veterinary doctor unless you enjoy being treated like a Donkey until your ATM machine is empty.

Run.....

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Long office wait times. If you have to have a procedure done you will wait at least 1 hr. past your appointment to have procedure done. I waited over 4 hours once for an endoscopy!! He never explained anything to me. Just started making out prescriptions and handed them to me. He will spend 2 minutes with you and if you can squeeze in a question be prepared to be treated like an idiot. Horrible treatment!!!

Run away..don't look back

Posted on September 14th, 2013

You should traveling down the road to this guy! He ruined me and I later found out I'm not the only one -- he has several law suits and what seems like a passion for perforating his patients during endoscopy. Check with the medical board and see for yourself. The Dr Quadri beast should not be allowed to see patients outside the realms of a federal or Turkish prison. If you enjoy being belittled, broken, perforated, and ripped off...then Dr Quadri is your Huckleberry. Otherwise, throw a rock and see ANY doctor it hits..you'll be saving yourself embarrassment and helping prevent the fleecing of more Medicare dollars.

Dr. Quadri has been a very outstanding, caring, loving doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Quadri is outstanding with his care, knowledge, professionalism, caring, and understanding. He has helped me and with 21st Oncology with Dr. Awari and his team of surgeons have saved my life and given me a better quality of life. He has a wonderful sense of humor with very caring bed side manners. He seriously cares about all his patients. Thank you Dr. Quadri for all that you have done for my family and especially my ten year old daughter. You have given her mommy back to her. We, our family, thank you and we love you!

OVERALL QUALLITY of CARE

Posted on January 7th, 2011

DR. AFFAN QUADRI is a very thorough and professional physician. I find him easy to talk with and very informative. I feel very comfortable with his care and concern for my well being.

Best Gastro Doctor Ever

Posted on May 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Quadri for many years now and I am so happy with him. He makes you feel like he really cares about what is going on with you. I have reccomended him to many people. He is the first Dr. that has been able to get my Crohn's under control and I am so grateful. He also has a great bedside manner and his staff are very helpful and pleasant.

Professor Quadri

Posted on October 24th, 2009

The best and knowledgeable Doctor I have come across in the USA, also make you feel he care very much and will try everything in is power to taking care of your problems and concern. I have recommended Dr.Quadri to hundred of people not able to be cured by their Doctor.

A Great Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Quadri for four years and am always pleased with both he and his staff.

Posted on March 29th, 2017