Dr. Afolabi Sangosanya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afolabi Sangosanya?

A Caring Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2010

I had seen another Cardiologist in Pensacola that was supposed to be great. However, he literally had his hand on the door knob then entire time I was trying to get information from me. Dr. Sangosanya, however, came in sat down, and explained what was going on with me. He then asked if I had questions, and took the time to answer them thoroughly and in a manner that I could understand. I felt more like a person rather than just another case or file!! I had to have a cardioversion and I got the same caring manner, complete with another opportunity to ask questions and have them answered to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Dr. Sangosanya!

Posted on July 29th, 2008