Dr. Africa Alvarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Africa Alvarez?

Realtor

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr Alvarez is to me the greatest and most admired physician in the medical field especially infectious diseases. Known for her incredible amount of knowledge and understanding just exactly how to advise her patients as to approach needed treatment with great success. One might ask how would you know my response simply "she saved my partner of going on 19 wonderful years life " making it possible to continue that enjoyment for many many more years. Thank you Dr A for being the most wonderful doctor one could be blessed to have but also a caring and loving person, I finish this review saying that referring Dr Alvarez without question is an honor.

I LOVED being her patient!

Posted on June 5th, 2016

She is such an amazing and beautiful person. You can tell by the way she talks to you that she genuinely cares about you and what you're going through. I was traumatized when we first met and she did everything she could to make sure that I would get better. She truly uplifted my spirits and reassured me that everything would turn out just fine. She shared her own stories with me about her and her family. She also even held dialogue with me about my own aspirations and passions. I admire her so much! She is honestly the epitome of what a doctor should be. Caring, knowledgeable, empathetic, optimistic, funny and so many other things.

she is the best

Posted on September 24th, 2008

She always take care of the patients, very professional, she is always up date, smart, whit a huge sense of humanity, and am sure that all her patients think the same way as I do, the best thing I can say am alive because of God and her. She's wonderful.

Posted on October 12th, 2016