Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Afroz R Rahman has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Afroz R Rahman has the following 9 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Afroz R Rahman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
The medical care was fine, but the billing people are terrible. I can't get a correct account statement and was told they haven't sent them out in several years because people quit. I was prompted to change after getting a bill from 3 years ago, which in fact my insurance paid 100%. They balance billed me for the insurance adjustment - wonder how many people overpaid her?
waiting time over there is too much. whether its busy or not busy time ,in both cases waiting time is more than 1 hour. They dont care about the patient is waiting or not. after waiting a longer period of time , doctor spends very less time with the patient, dont even listen everything. always in a rush, i think she should be patient enough to listen and spend more time with the patient.
49 Years Experience
Motilal Nehru Medical College Allahabad
Graduated in 1969
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Afroz R Rahman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAfroz Rahman Md, 325 Lester Rd NW Ste C, Lawrenceville, GA
Dr. Afroz R Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.