Dr. Afsaneh A Ighani Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Afsaneh A Ighani?

This was my first visit to Dr. Amy Ighani. The staff was very pleasant and explained every step of the process. Dr. Ighani did not keep me waiting and answered all my questions and suggested alternative ways to change my lifestyle. I am looking for a new primary physician and I hope I found her. Next visit is 6 months away and yes, Dr. Ighani can give me my annual physical in her facility and in the same day. I am pleased to have chosen her. Thank you Dr. Ighani for making my visit a pleasant one.

It was great first and second visit,from the person at front desk,the nurse and Dr.Ighani.I received excellent treatment,test reviewed and explained results in common language.I would refer her to all family and friends.Also had good experience with being referred to another good doctor. Thank you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Honestly - Dr. Ighani is the best! She takes time to explain what you don't understand and her staff is amazing - puts you right at ease. I've been going to Dr. Ighani for years and will not ever change :) :)

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Ighani is not my regular primary care physician; however, whenever my doctor is not available, I always ask for her. She is thorough and caring. She resolved my problem very quickly.

Hart Referrals

My health is so important to me that would my doctor referred me to them I got appointment the same day got in less than 5 minutes then continuing seeing them for years now thank you so much for taking care of me the way you do I really appreciate your health care providers my first appointment I referred my family and friend to them and post them on my social media right away to let them know if they're looking for a perfect team to work with for their health to contact the Dallas Medical Specialists at Medical City of Dallas

Best Internist

I'm female, 66 years old. Have been seeing Dr. Ighani for 16 years. I first visited her because her location was close to my work. Now that I'm no where near Medical City, I still make the drive for my check ups. I like her because she does not immediately prescribe. She tries to find an alternative lifestyle change first. And if something doesn't work, she'll keep trying to find something that will work. Dr. Ighani is a one stop Internist. I get all my annual exams done at this office and by her. I don't need to see anyone else.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

Dr. Amy Ighani is the best. Her diagnosis is spot on and treatment works wonders. She is very knowledgeable.

Super doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Ighani for the past 3.5 years after referred by a friend when I moved to Dallas. Dr. Ighani is a very thoughtful, knowledgeable internist and I go to her for all my illnesses! She has a terrific bedside manner, a great listener and is very professional. Her staff provides prompt, courteous services and calls back if I have any questions. I love that I can do my bloodwork, xrays, mammogram in their very convenient offices. She has also referred me to several doctors I have liked. Thanks Dr. Ighani!!

Great Dr

She's a wonderful doctor that takes her time to diagnose your problem with you. She doesn't try to rush you out. I never have to wait long to see her. She's very professional & listens to my concerns. All the staff are friendly & courteous. I highly recommend her.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Ighani and her staff are terrific. They are very knowledgeable and professional.

Doctor's Response

I finally found my doctor!!

I haven’t been to a doctor in 20+ years… Yeah, I’m that guy. I recently hurt my ribs and after several months in pain my wife set up an appointment for me with Dr. Ighani. As my past will tell - I was reluctant to go. Dr. Ighani and her staff were very approachable and made my visit very comfortable. She even talked me into coming back just weeks later for an annual physical. Because of Dr. Ighani’s approach, I have been convinced to start taking care of my health. Dr. Ighani is great, and after 20+ years – I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY DOCTOR!!!!

Doctor's Response

Dr. Afsaneh A Ighani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.