Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aftab A Aftab has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Substance Abuse
Showing 5 of 21
We love Dr. Aftab. He is a wonderful doctor. Great with the kids. Answers all my questions and believe me I usually have a ton of them. You can usually get in at a drop of a hat and his staff is wonderful also. We have been going to him for 11 years now. I have 4 little ones and am very happy with him. He always puts my mind at ease when I think something is wrong.
When my daughter was born, he found a click in her right hip. Being a new mother I had no idea that wasn't normal. Every six months he made sure we were sent to an orthopedic doctor and if I wasn't happy with them, which he always asked and wanted to know, then he referred us else where. At age 3 my daughter was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy. If it wasn't for his persistance, who knows how many years it would have been before we found out. Thanks Doc, for every thing!
I have six children two have had astma since before age one and one that wets the bed. They all have had multiple doctors that see them every three months but for some reason dr.aftab has them come every month. He has to see them every month to give a prescription, he will not give refills. I think he is wasting everyone time and this is frivolous medicaid spending on his behalf.
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Aftab A Aftab accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAftab A Aftab Md, 10118 N Clio Rd, Clio, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aftab A Aftab in this video.
Dr. Aftab A Aftab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clio, MI.