Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aginah Deberry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 2 of 2
I've never actually met the doctor, I've always worked with Doug Jeffers, PA and have no complaints about him. He's actually the only reason I continued going there (fantastic diagnostician!). Where the office staff is concerned, entirely different story! The rudest, most unprofessional group of people in all my years of dealing with medical office staff. Uncaring, arrogant and completely dismissive are just a few things I can say about them. I would still be a patient, regardless of the scandal (as I never saw her what did it matter right?) But because of the horrific treatment by the office staff, I and everyone I've ever refered to 4 Points Medical are no longer patients. If Mr Jeffers ever leaves their practice, I'll follow.
Dr. Deberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Central
16 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Aginah Deberry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4020 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Aginah Deberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.