Dr. Agnes Kisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agnes Kisch?

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Wonderful doctor, I have no enough words to praise the dr Kisch. She goes above and beyond to make sure her little patients are healthy

The best doctor you can ask for

Posted on August 19th, 2013

We trust Dr Kisch more than anyone else. She has been our daugther's doc since the day she was born. Right from day one Dr Kisch has been taking care of her. She is the only doctor I know who forward the office phone number to her cell after regular hours. That shows her commitment towards her patients. Also what I like about her is that she never over does treatment. She would not prescribe medicine unless its is really needed. Like me she believes in some self-healing which is natural to bodies. She is the best of the best. Very caring and patient.

I highly reccomend Dr Kisch

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Our first baby is just 4 months and Dr Kisch has been her doctor since the day she was born. She has affiliation with the Texas children's and Memorial Herman hospital. Very personal and approachable person. Very friendly and helping staff as well.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Kisch since she moved her practice to Katy. She has been very caring calling to check up on my son, easy to get in when needed. Her staff is caring and even read my son a book while we were waiting. She has come back to the office to see my son after hours. She has been the only doctor who my son has every allowed to look in his ears without screaming. The nurses and receptionist has always treated us with care and treated my son like their own.

Very courteous

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Love her!! She knew we werent insured and she gave my son his antibiotics in the office! She is very sweet and considerate of my son and daughrers needs we will always use her!

Dr. Kisch is Amazing!

Posted on May 18th, 2012

We love her. . .my daughters love her! My eldest called her Dr. Fish for a while. . . .she has an excellent bedside manner and is wonderful with my girls, who are now 7 yrs and 9 months. Every time we have come in for either a check up or an illness, she has been prompt, listened to all my concerns, asked additional questions, been very thorough, and is overall amazing.

Excellent after hours care

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr. Kisch's availability after office hours. She came in to her office on a Saturday to see my two year old when he had a high fever. She also answers her own after hours care line. I didn't even have to wait when I called at 9:00 the next evening with an urgent question. It is great to see doctors who truly care about their patients.

Horrible Stuff and poor doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2011

The front desk is very rude and not helpful. They don't care enough for the patient's needs. We had a real bad experience with them. Dr. Kisch also did not diagnose accurately with my kid's nursery elbow. My 2 year old daughter fell to floor and could not move her wrist. We saw Dr. Kisch and she said nothing wrong and dismissed us. She even ordered x-ray on my kid's wrist to approve it. However, I don't believe my kid is OK and went to Richmond bone and joint. They found out it is not because of wrist. It is her elbow! They resolved issue right away.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2011

We've been seeing Dr. Kisch for about 5 years now with our 6yo and 2yo boys. She always spends a lot of time with us, knows me and the boys personally and always remembers our history. She is an excellent doctor concerned about every aspect of her patient's health and family environment. Her receptionist is very rude at times though. She could leave and the office staff would be wonderful...

FORGETFUL STAFF

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Staff is very forgetful and brings the overall experience of visiting/being under the care of his doctor, very poor.MY CHILD HAD TO WAIT A WEEK TOO GET HIS PERSCRIPTION REFILLED BECAUSE THE STAFF WOULD NOT GET THEIR JOB DONE.

Posted on September 17th, 2009

Always very caring and wants to spend time talking to parents and their children before diagnosing. Very thorough. We found Dr. Kisch after our daughter was about a year old. Her previous pediatrician had an office wait time of about an hour, even when we arrived early and they were rude and careless. Dr. Kisch and staff are wonderful - we are so very lucky that we have her in Katy!

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

Dr. Kisch was very professional, I really appreciated the fact that since we had a newborn they schedule our appointments around times when noone is around to get your child exposed to sick kids and immediately take us back to a room.