Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Agnes Letai
Dr. Agnes Letai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA (and 8 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Letai is affiliated with Menifee Valley Medical Center, Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Agnes Letai has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Agnes Letai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Letai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Scripps Green Hospital
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Hemet Valley Medical Center
Sharp Memorial Hospital
24 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Agnes Letai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.