Dr. Agnes Lun Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Agnes Lun?

Very Late

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I made and appointment for my newly turned 18. While making the appointment I explained that she had some questions re: her health and was told, that we would have to make a follow up appointment for that. That the first appointment was a "getting to know you" visit". Wonderful, I have a $50 dollar co-pay. I made the appointment anyway for 2 months out. The soonest we could be seen. We arrive at the appointment and sit. After 45 minutes, the person registration desk commented "I'm sure you'll be seen before midnight". 15 minutes later she says "Dr.Lun can be sloooow" exaggerated facial gesture and all. Another 10 minutes, we decide to leave and explain to the registration person that for a "getting to know you" appointment all we learned was that Dr. Lun didn't appreciate our time. We never even spoke to her nurse.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Lun is a great physican to go and see. I am a little disapointed that my health plan dropped Columbia Hospital. I wil no longer be able to see an amazing Doctor.

Posted on October 14th, 2017