Dr. Agnes V Quebral Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Agnes V Quebral?

ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRS

DR Agnes Quebral has been my primary Doctor for more then four to five years. She recently diagnosed a problem that I was having with my balance and ordered a couple of tests. The outcome was not good. If it was not for her thorough examination, I would not be writing this review. Our family is very grateful to her for her decision to move quickly, especially myself. I feel as though she has done her best and saved my life I will always have a special place in my heart for Dr. Agnes Quebral

She is very friendly and thorough.

Lack of pepreation

I've been with the office for many years, until my regular Doctor left. She was his replayment. It is my opinion she never even look at my medical records. My first visit with lasted 15 minutes, and her main focus was the medicines that I was on. She didn't even look to see what my problems where. The medicine was all she was concern with. The worse part was I left the office with an Ear infection that I was hoping her to help me with. I haven't had my normal medicines for two months. Missed 8 days of work because of pain.