Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Agnieszka Krawczuk?

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Have had two encounters with her in the hospital and both times has been extremely unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and left us with no confidence in her diagnostic ability.

Lymes disease

Posted on April 6th, 2015

The only reason I gave a star was that the nurse was very nice, but the doctor was the worst doctor ever. My son found out he had lymes disease and had to do in Iv line in. First of all never saw the doctor the first time and we thought it was the doctor, NOT. This person just up and quit and when we did see the so called real doctor she has NO and I mean NO time for my son nor my questions.. Then she informed us that if this dose not work there's nothing else we can do... What a doctor.. I would highly recommend anyone to never go to this so called doctor.. RUN!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 26th, 2016