Dr. Agnieszka Z Smylnycky Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Agnieszka Z Smylnycky?

Knowledgeable and Compassionate

Dr. Agnes Smylnycky is an intelligent, educated doctor. She is not only extremely through, for a diagnosis, she makes sure, there is a resolution for the illness at hand. Takes time to rule out anything prior to have the sickness rectified. She has been my long time pcp. I have faith and trust in her knowledge and experience. She spends the time you need, to fully understand the condition and feel respected in return as a patient. The staff is also amazing, knowledgeable and friendly. Dorthy the nurse, hardworking, smart, courteous always smiling and is able to draw blood, even on the most challenging tiny veins! Overall efficient doctors and staff, which makes you feel comfortable every time, consistently. I highly recommend metro medical practice. It is a nice clean facility located in Troy.

Best medical practice

Best doctors and staff. Knowledgeable, efficient, honest, reliable and accurate diagnosis along with politeness.

love her great doctor

Knowledgeable and Compassionate Physician. Accurate diagnosis and Sincerity.

I like this doctor because she has a great and comforting bedside manner and took all of my inquiries seriously. I didn't feel funny about sharing every concern or like I was wasting her time. I also like her caring and involved staff that prevents a long wait time to see her and remember me and greet me each time I come in. Dr Agnes will call me back if I leave a message about test results pretty quickly too.

The best doctor

I found Dr. Agnes to be the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have every been to. After having been with ahospital affiliated health care provider for almost 35 years, I was suddenly thrown into the medicaid system..but for only one month. Dr. Agness knew my dilemma and administered the medical office visit addressing all of my concerns before the month was out, including covering many health concerns that I did not think of but explained my various pain complaints. She is thorough and I am glad to have stayed with her three years later now that I am fully insured through my employer.