Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Agnieszka M Szpunar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Think twice about this MD. More details would be too negative and too personal. One might check with MDs in Logan, UT for opinions. Suffice it to say that people have suffered due to a poor diagnosis and follow up resulting in permanent damage that could have been avoided, or in another case not ever showing up at hospital for a patient with a critical problem. In these situations and others the patients changed MDs.
I have been a patient of Dr. Szpunar's for many years. She is professional, caring, sensitive, and intuitive. She is a top notch diagnostician and has an excellent office staff. Communication to and from her office is seamless. Dr. Szpunar was a godsend when my father-in-law was dying. She visited him twice a day and provided needed information for our family to make tough decisions. I have only the highest praise for her skills and attitude.
Dr. Szpunar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Agnieszka M Szpunar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Agnieszka M Szpunar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandy, UT.