Dr. Agodichi Nwosu Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Agodichi Nwosu?

Not competent

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Saw Dr Nwosu on several occasions. I saw him in early spring '11 due to shortness of breath when lying flat. First visit he did echocardiogram and told me I had an enlarged heart muscle due to high diastolic pressure, was very concerned, said it wasn't easy to treat. He ordered a stress test, when I went back after this, he was very nonchalant, told me the stress test was fine, I was fine, nothing wrong with my heart. I also had distended abdomen I was concerned about, told me I just needed to lose weight. When I questioned him about echocardiogram, he acted as if he didn't know what I was talking about.Was very rude to me because I questioned him. Left VERY upset. I requested my records next day, took weeks to get those due to him not signing off, when received still didn't have echocardiogram, which was what I wanted. Took several more weeks because he wouldn't sign off on it, even though it was presented to him numerous times. Finally after waiting two mths to receive that, guess what, showed concentric left ventricular hypertrophy and enlarged left atrium. Very negligent and very egotistical Dr.. Has a fantastic staff though, nice as they can be. Would not recommend him to take care of an animal

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I enjoy seeing Dr. Nwosu, he takes time with his patients and will listen to their concerns. He takes time to explain a condition or medication with you and woln't leave you with questions. His staff is very friendly and greets you by name.. Will return again and again .

Posted on July 12th, 2010

So slow, don't care for patients.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Even though I made an appointment, they made me to wait for almost 2 hours, alone naked on the cold floor. The examination took only 5 min, and I was charged $160 for that. It's ok with me if he was on time, but I have to wait for him 2 hours. Staffs are very slow, unprofessional, and tell lies.

Posted on August 12th, 2016