Dr. Agostino G Ingraldi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agostino G Ingraldi?

Dr. Ingraldi is a great Dr. very knowledgeable and courteous!!!

Absolutely love Dr. Ingradhli. Such a compassionate man and Doctor. I received my transfer back home to Texas, will truly miss him as my Cardiologist. He always made me feel comfortable and at ease when I had to go to hospital for a procedure.

A Great Doctor

Dr. Gus Saved my life! He is an excellent doctor, a caring compassionate person, and a very knowledgeable scholar in his field. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

great person

Great Doc

I chose to visit Dr. Ingraldi based on my family doctor's recommendation, after reviewing and being very impressed with his resume, training and credentials. I was pleased to discover that not only is he exceptionally well-trained and knowledgeable in his field, but he is an very special person. He is a kind, competent, and very compassionate physician who takes the time to listen to his patients. He performs a thorough exam and takes the time to review/completely understand my history/problems, even after I've already gone through them with the nurse. I feel confident recommending Dr. Ingraldi to friends and family, and have done so on multiple occasions. They always report back to me that doctor Ingraldi is great.

Great doc

We have a few in the family who see Dr. Gus Ingraldi. He saved my cousin's life when he opened his vessels after serious heart blockage. He also takes the time to patiently adjust my elderly aunt's medications and listen to her concerns on every visit. He was highly recommended by my doctor, and two nurses who my niece works with at the hospital said Dr. Ingraldi is the best cardiologist in Lafayette. This meant a lot to me, because I believe nurses know the doctor's reputations and can make good recommendations.

Dr. Gus Ingraldi saved my life

Dr. Ingraldi is one of the kindest doctors I've ever known. I am alive thanks to his great care-----I had a massive heart attack and the EMT ambulance team had to do CPR. Dr. Ingraldi was the one on call, and he saved my life. His bedside manner is one of the best I've ever experienced, and I've been to a lot of doctors in my lifetime. Going to his office is actually a real plesure, he is caring and patient and has been a blessing to me.