Dr. Agripino Javier Is this you?

New Employee (Front Desk)

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Dr. Javier is a great doctor. He takes time to know his patients. I work in Media so I meet all sorts of people. He has a new Front Desk person (Tia) First told me that I was not a patient. I've been going to this doctor for 7 years. Then told me the new patient fee. After I explained to her I was not a new patient. Then said he does not accept my insurance. Then she told me that that i could not give me a appointment till 1 week after my medications ran out. BLOOD PRESSURE. CHOLESTEROL. DEPRESSION. These are medication that you should not run out of. Let's say I'm not very happy...

Posted on April 8th, 2013

not very nice. him or the staff

Posted on February 26th, 2016