Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Agron B Elezi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I made an appointment to see this doctor on the same day through ZocDoc for 5:45pm, I was able to leave work earlier and rescheduled it for 2:45pm. During my commute via subway to see him they left a message for me stating the doctor was leaving at 3pm that day and they were cancelling my appointment (mind you they had appointments available on ZocDoc for well past 3pm and did not bother to let ZocDoc know that information was not accurate). I called when I was about 5 minutes away and told them I was already on my way, the woman I spoke to said to come in as long as I could be there by 2:30. I got there and waited about 15 minutes. When I was meeting with the doctor he received and picked up a call from his daughter, talk about unprofessional. I was there because I was having some stomach issues but also wanted an annual physical. The appointment felt rushed. I returned the next day to do routine blood work and was told by the young lady who drew the blood that I didn't need to make an appointment to pick up my results and that they would be ready either Monday or Tuesday morning (she also didn't know exactly what tests were covered with routine blood work for an annual physical and that seemed strange to me). I went Tuesday after work around 5:30pm and was told the doctor left at 5 and that they don't release any result without the doctor there because he needs to go over them with me (red flag: they just want to bill your insurance some more). I was also told they don't take appointment and that they are walk-in only. I made sure to call ZocDoc to report this since ZocDoc guarantees the appointment times. When I went the next day for the results I specifically asked if my insurance was going to get bill because I found it ridiculous I had to meet with the doctor to go over some routine blood work and they said no. All the results game back normal, as I knew they would, so it's not like the doctor had to give me any next steps or talk about treatment for anything so this could have been done over the phone or mailed (as most doctors do). They of course put in a claim and billed my insurance. I've already called their billings and told them there is no way I will be paying a co-pay if a bill is sent out to me.
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Agron B Elezi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Associates, 305 N York St, Elmhurst, IL
Dr. Agron B Elezi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.