Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Agustin Arbulu
Dr. Agustin Arbulu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 63 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Agustin Arbulu has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Agustin Arbulu has the following 6 expertise
- Heart Injuries
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bacterial Endocarditis
63 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Graduated in 1955
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4160 John R St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Agustin Arbulu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.