4.7
  • 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Ahad Mahootchi?

Dr Mahootchi and his staff are very professional and they come highly recommended !! I had a wonderful experience with my cataract surgery; left eye with astigmatism correction !!

comfortable proceedure with exellent results

Dr, Mahootchi performed cataract surgery with crystal lenses for me with excellent results and very little discomfort. I am very pleased with the results.

Outstanding!

Dr. Mahootchi runs the Eye Clinic of Zephyrhills, FL His staff, clinic and expertise are the best. I had cataracts removed from both eyes and I could't be more pleased with the results. The Surgery center, located behind the clinic is very convenient and is clean and expertly staffed. I really appreciated the followup call after the surgery to make sure I was doing well and if I had any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Mahootchi. He and his staff are definitely 5 star!

The Best

Best Eye Surgeon ever! I can see better then I've ever have!

Great service!

Dr. Mahootchi and his staff are the best! I’ve had two cataract surgeries performed by him and the results are awesome! The staff from the front desk to the checkout are great. I very highly recommend Dr Mahootchi.

Very happy patient

Dr. Mahootchi and Dr. Huang and the entire practice were so friendly and professional. I did not have to wait at all, and my pink eye cleared up right away. The office is very clean and it is very convenient that the surgery center is right next to the clinic. I live 45 minutes away and travel all the way to Zephyrhills to see Dr. Mahootchi because he is the best. I recommend this practice to anyone looking for an eye doctor.

Dr. Mahootchi is a visionary who gives vision back to people on a daily basis. He and his staff are professionals for life.

8 Month later

It has been 8 months since I had my first visit with Dr. Mahootchi. I had been going to St. Luke, Tarpon Springs for glaucoma treatment and cataract surgery on both eyes. The cataract surgery was a disaster and my vision was worst than before. They tried to correct it with a laser procedure, which didn't make it any better, and cost me an extra $400 out of pocket. After a year of misery, I went to Dr. Mahootchi and he took me off all the eye drops and left me with one. From that first visit my eyes improved and continue getting better. I can now drive at night, have no irritation, swelling, blurry vision and other problems. It amazes me the difference Dr. Mahootchi and his practice, has made in my life. I can't thank him enough for his dedication, expertise, and kindness. Martha Shepherd

Great discovery

Dr Mahoctchi is the best eye Dr that I have ever had. All the office personel are very nice and very professional and friendly.lI would recommend his practice to everyone.

Excellent Eye Surgery

Staff was very professional. I felt very comfortable. I am very satisfied with my results!

Best Opthalmalogist in Central Florida

Dr. Mahootchi has been my opthalmologist for several years and has treated all my myriad problems efficiently and effectively. Recently I had the good fortune to experience his brilliant surgical skills when he removed one of my cataracts. I will be returning to have the second cataract removed shortly and am looking forward to an equally fine outcome. Dr Mahootchi and his staff are the very best!!!

Today I felt that Dr. Mahootchi didn’t spend time with me. He seemed to be in a rush and his team could not coordinate my next appointment.

Dr. Ahad Mahootchi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.