Dr. Ahad Mahootchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahad Mahootchi?

They're the Best!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Ahad Mahootchi and "The Eye Clinic of Florida" to anyone. After having a cataract removed from my right eye 3 years ago, I had a fall and lost use of my legs. (My surgery had been performed at another facility.) Consequently, we had to use a lift to move me from my wheelchair to a bed. The facility did not have a lift to transfer me to the operating table to have surgery performed on my left eye cataract. They refused to let us bring our lift into their facility. This left me dealing with extreme double-vision for the last 3 years. I researched several other facilities to get the surgery performed, to no avail. I finally contacted "The Eye Clinic of Florida" in Zephyrhills. We went in person, to talk to them about making an appointment, and explain the extent of the difficulty in transferring me. From the moment that we entered the front door, we were greeting by nothing but smiles. They proceeded, in the next appointment, to perform all of my testing without requiring me to leave my wheelchair. Everyone was very kind, patient, and compassionate. When Dr. Mahootchi came to discuss my surgery, he was very thorough in explaining my options and very patient in answering all of our questions. He made us feel very relaxed and calmed all of my fears of the situation. On the day of the surgery, my husband used our lift to place me on and off the operating table for my surgery to be performed. All of the staff are very pleasant and efficient. I commend every one of them. John, the Anesthesiologist, was fantastic. He was very kind, gentle and professional as he explained every step as he performed it. The surgery was successful and comfortable. It is so fantastic to no longer have to deal with the double-vision, and be able to see. On the follow-up visit the next day, we were greeted with the same friendly professionalism. All-in-all, I cannot say enough about Dr. Mahootchi and his staff. I give them the highest recommendation possible.

Excellent care plus excellent surgery

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Really great eye care. Years ago Dr. Mahootchi did my cataract surgery. All my care has been great. Especially because my hobby of photography means my eyesight is very important to me and Dr. Mahootchi takes care of my eyes.

Very good service!

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Excellent care!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Great place to go for eye care! Great customer service and very professional! I had the crystalens put in after cataract surgery and love being able to see very well without glasses! I only need reading glasses for very small print. Before I needed glasses all the time - they were the first thing I grabbed before getting out of bed just so I could even see what time it was. Judy o.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I always feel confident that l'm receiving the best care with Dr. Mahootchi and the staff is very professional.

DR. Mahootchi and colleagues are very personable

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Mahootchi and staff were not only pleasant, but extremely thorough. Dr. Mahootchi took the time to explain the diagnosis and potential procedures.

Experience excellence

Posted on September 7th, 2017

From the moment I walked in office, I was treated with the utmost courtesy. The techs were efficient and kind. Overall great experience. Dr. Mahoochi was an awesome doctor and put my mind at ease. Will be performing my surgery in 2 weeks.

Awesome doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I went to see Dr. Mahootchi for the first time several weeks ago for a stye on my eye. After a very thorough eye exam, I found out a more important problem, the pressure in the opposite eye was very high. He not only treated me for the stye, but he gave me eye drops that brought my eye pressure back down. Dr. Mahootchi and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. I will use him again.

Excellent doctor, great experience!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Extremely Pleased with my results

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Dr. Mahootchi and staff are the highest skilled and nicest people you will ever meet. I am Very pleased with my results and would not dream of trusting my eyes to anyone else.

Posted on July 27th, 2017

It

Great Dr., always friendly & smiling. He did my cataract surgery & I had no problems at all.

Posted on June 19th, 2017