Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahamed Kutty
Dr. Ahamed Kutty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bourbonnais, IL, with another office in Saint Anne, IL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kutty is affiliated with Provena Saint Joseph Hospital, Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Provena St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahamed Kutty has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Ahamed Kutty has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Ahamed Kutty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Kutty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Provena St Marys Hospital
Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Riverside Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Calicut University Medical College - Kerala
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ahamed Kutty in this video.
Dr. Ahamed Kutty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bourbonnais, IL.