Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahed Mansoura MD
Dr. Ahed Mansoura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rome, GA. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mansoura is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center, Floyd Medical Center and Cartersvlle Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahed Mansoura has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ahed Mansoura has the following 13 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahed Mansoura - Posted on July 22nd, 2014
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Mansoura is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ahed Mansoura Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ahed Mansoura
Redmond Regional Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Redmonds physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs. For more information or to request an appointment, call MedLine(r) at 800-242-5662.
Locations & DirectionsHARBIN CLINIC, 1825 Martha Berry Blvd NW, Rome, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ahed Mansoura, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Rome, GA, in this video.
Dr. Ahed Mansoura is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rome, GA.