Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Al-Hindi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi
Dr. Al-Hindi received his medical degree from Jordan University of Science and Technology and completed his residency at Seton Hall University/St. Michaels Medical Center. He joined the Perry Medical Staff in 2007.
Locations & DirectionsCARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 201 E Oak Ave, Jonesboro, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Jonesboro, AR, in this video.
Dr. Ahmad Y Al-Hindi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.