Dr. Ahmad Ata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Ata?

Highly Recommended !

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ata's for several years and have always been fully satisfied with the care I have received from him as well as his staff. Dr. Ata has helped me manage my migraine headaches that I have suffered from for years. His staff has always been very welcoming and are always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that I have the best care. I would highly recommended Dr. Ata

Attentive and Focused

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ata for 7-8 years and am very pleased with his Professionalism, manner, diagnoses and referrals. He listens to the patient, but still manages to stay pretty much on time. He doesn't hesitate to request labs or additional information needed to make an accurate diagnoses and recommendation. His staff is very friendly and attentive. I have so much faith in Dr. Ata, that I now take my elderly mother with Alzheimers to see him.

Would DEFINITELY recommend

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I came in for a MRI, he & his staff were amazing & helpful. I felt welcomed & cared for & all within a timely manner. They were able to get my test scheduled quickly all while still willing to work around my own personal schedule.

Best Choise.

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I am so greatfull for Dr. Ata. I am disabled. I have MS and a slew of other problems. Since I started going to see him at the first of this year my life is so much more manageable. The wait time isn't long at all in his office and he truly listens to what I have to say. He's a God sent.

Great Doctor and staff

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Doctor Ata and his staff value my time appointments were flexible and the staff called to minimize my time at the office--best Dr that I have ever worked with

HIGHLY Recommended

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. Ata and his staff have been such a blessing to me. I suffered from migraine headaches and since seeing him I have gotten my life back. He addresses all of my neurological issues and stays on top of my health. His staff if very personable and always make my visits easy. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!

The absolute best!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I was recently seen by Dr. Ata for dizziness and headaches and I must say, he is the true definition of an amazing doctor. While most doctors are in and out of their patients' rooms, Dr. Ata takes the time to listen to his patients' and in return is able to provide them with the proper care. Dr. Ata is awesome and I am so proud to call him my doctor. He is the absolute best!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Ata has been more than exceptional. He is very through on explaining conditions, diagnosis, MRIs and any medications that you have questions about. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ata if you want a doctor that properly explains your conditions and what steps that are needed to improve.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Very nice, professional doctor. I was very satisfied with my experience with his office.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Having suffered with migraine headaches since I was a child, Dr. Ata has been a miracle worker! He worked with me, tested, and diagnosed me with a previously unknown brain wave disorder that caused my migraines. With meication, I no longer suffer from this debilitating disorder. Thank you Dr. Ata.

Treats the PATIENT

Posted on October 27th, 2014

He's a quiet, caring doctor who will go the lengths to give you the best possible care. And he really cares about you.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

He is always caring and thorough. Really nice Dr. and well spoken