Dr. Ahmad Bhatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Bhatti?

Superior care

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Dr. Bhatti and his entire staff are the most kind and, compassionate and caring individuals I have ever dealt with.

Handsome, amazing Dr. Bhatti

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Dr. Bhatti is an amazing man. He is unique, not only in his knowledge and skills, but in his bedside manner as well. I have been blessed to have met Dr. Bhatti. He saved me! His wife and children must be very proud of him. Dr. Bhatti is one in a million and I'm extremely grateful to have meet him. He is extremely handsome too!

Golden hands

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Bhatti and his staff are golden together! They are trustworthy, caring and very professional. I always leave the office with a smile and the confidence that I'm in good hands!

Brilliant, Dedicated Surgeon

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Dr. BHatti recently operated on my leg to save me f ok amputation. We in the operating room were able to view the entire procedure, and all cheered when the blood gushed down the occluded artery. The mere fact that he has a camera on the entire procedure indicates his dedication to improve and learn.

Great new office!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

My aunt has been a patient of Dr Bhatti's for quite a few years. I started taking her to most of her doctor's appointment a couple of years ago. I love Dr Bhatti's new office. There is almost no wait time and the staff makes us feel so welcome. It is a very warm and caring environment. I actually look forward to going because I know it will be a positive experience for both of us. Thank you Dr Bhatti and staff for taking such good care of my aunt.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I'm so happy that my friend recommended Dr. Bhatti for my leg. He walked me through each step before, during, and after surgery and made sure I understood what I was getting into. His staff is extremely friendly and accommodated last minute changes due to my work schedule.

Outstanding

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Fantastic surgeon. Superb office staff. Great office location. Excellent reputation and care. Chairman of Mather Hospital.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Bhatti was extremely knowledgeable and patient with my dad. My father had surgery in the office and the entire staff was friendly and helpful. The office is stunning. From start to finish, the whole experience was a positive one. I will recommend Dr. Bhatti to everyone!

Wonderful

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Great bedside manner. Spends time with my dad.

Posted on July 19th, 2015

I had wonderful experience with Dr. Bhatti. I was referred to him by my doctor and a friend of mine who's been seeing him for the past few years. I had an hemangioma that was getting larger and larger and my dermatologist was concerned that I may bleed too much for him to control. Dr. Bhatti walked me through the steps he was going to take and then after the surgery, he took time to teach me about caring for my wound. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a difficult procedure.

Posted on July 1st, 2017