Have you seen Dr. Ahmad A Elesber?

Dr. Elesber is probably very knowledgeable, but he didn't listen to me and was quick to dismiss my symptoms before I could even finish a sentence. He treated me like I was wasting his time. Actually, he wasted mine. All five minutes of it.

PFO closure

I was very pleased with Dr. Elesber. I was able to get into him very quickly with a referral from my PCP due to hypoxia secondary to a PFO in my heart. He scheduled me for a heart cath. quickly & subsequently for surgical repair of my PFO. Thanks to his quick actions I am now back to a normal life, off oxygen just 2 weeks after the procedure. We are very fortunate to have such a brilliant doctor, who trained at Mayo here in NWA!

He is up to date with the latest medical procedures. He is hands on with his patients and cares about them. You can trust your heart in his hands.

Dr. Ahmad A Elesber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springdale, AR.