Dr. Ahmad M Hadied Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad M Hadied?

I was pleased about the prompt service I received when I visited his walk in clinic.

Exam

Dr. Hadied was very unprofessional and disrespectful. He expected me to undress in front of him. His demeanor was unacceptable and the exam was a farce. I would never recommend him to anyone. I would suggest anyone in need of an orthepedic surgeon NOT to choose this one at all. Save yourself some time and frustration!!

This urgent care is one of the most nicest ones I've seen. Very clean and we'll organized I liked how they went all paperless! the best thing is they email your prescription to Any Pharmacy you prefer and will be ready by the time you get there. the staff is great and the doctor Is amazing !

NO RETURN PHONE CALL

I CALLED THE DOCTORS OFFICE FOR A SIMPLE FAX NUMBER, A ANSWERING MACHINE ASKED FOR NAME, NUMBER, AND I WILL BE CALLED BACK. I DID THIS TWICE, THE DOCTOR MAY BE O.K. BUT HIS OFFICE STAFF IS NOT VERY ATTENTIVE .

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keego Harbor, MI.