- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ahmad Hamad MD
Ahmad Hamad, MD is a doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Immunology. He speaks Spanish, English, Arabic.
Ahmad Hamad has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Ahmad Hamad has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Graduated in 2014
Graduated in 2018
Ahmad Hamad Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Ahmad Hamad
I’m truly excited about moving to Northern Virginia and joining Allergy Partners in Vienna, Virginia. I’m very passionate about the field of Allergy & Immunology and I appreciate that it allows me to help both adults and children presenting with a variety of complex pathologies. I was fortunate to complete my fellowship training at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, where I also completed my clinical research training in food immunotherapy at Dr. Wesley Burks lab, an international expert in food allergy. Before my fellowship training, I attended Damascus University School of Medicine and did my Internal Medicine residency training at Wayne State University. When I am not working, I enjoy reading, traveling, swimming, parachuting and spending time with family and friends.