Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud MD
Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud has 2 locations
Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud has the following 4 expertise
- Artificial Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud - Posted on March 8th, 2019
see him if you are can't get prego asap.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud - Posted on March 4th, 2019
Master at his craft. I tried for two years two have a baby and saw two other doctors and it seemed to be going nowhere. After a referral by my endocrinologist he found I had advanced endometriosis. I troubleshooted with him and became pregnant within three months. He will investigate this issue until he gets success.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud - Posted on February 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud - Posted on November 4th, 2015
Best clinic ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud - Posted on September 7th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2011, 2017, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud
www.IVF-MI.com Dr Hammoud is a physician specializing primarily in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He received his medical degree from Saint Joseph University. In 2005, Dr. Hammoud completed a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Utah where he stayed on faculty as an assistant professor for 6 years. Since then He moved to IVF Michigan Fertility Centers, where he serves as the Medical director of the infertility clinic. His professional interests include effect of environment and diet on fertility, female and male infertility, congenital anomalies of the uterus, uterine fibroids , endometriosis and In VItro Fertilization (IVF). In his leisure time, Dr. Hammoud and his wife and twin daughters enjoy their family in Michigan. Dr. Hammoud is currently welcoming new patients, and accept most insurance plans. His main office is at Bloomfield hills, with satellite clinics in Dearborn Michigan and Sylvania Ohio.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Bloomfield Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.