Have you seen Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud?

Excellent Experience

I always felt like I was receiving the best possible care and the staff truly cared to achieve pregnancy. The office is extremely busy, there can be wait times, but i believe they are the best in the business. No one is better researched or knowledgeable.

see him if you are can't get prego asap.

Master at his craft. I tried for two years two have a baby and saw two other doctors and it seemed to be going nowhere. After a referral by my endocrinologist he found I had advanced endometriosis. I troubleshooted with him and became pregnant within three months. He will investigate this issue until he gets success.

He's an excellent doctor!!!!! He's helping me conceive and that means so much to me!

He is blunt and honest but in a way that is productive. He makes you feel like it's a team effort and that you are both working towards the same goal. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Best clinic ever

I got pregnant in the first month when I was told everywhere else I will never be pregnant.

Very kind and considerate

Great doctor. Wish he was still in Utah for our next successful round of IVF.

First visit

Doctor Hammoud discussed every option that we have - thoroughly. Additionally, he answered all of our questions with no concern for time. I left the office feeling very well informed and ready to take the next step

Dr. Hammoud was amazing.

Dr. Hammoud was amazing. he was highly recommended by two very good friends. After being told basics of my condition, PCOS I wasn't very hopeful on conceiving. Dr. Hammoud gave us detailed information within 10 minutes of our appt.

UCRM and Dr Hammoud's practice uses My Chart which allows immediate access to lab result when they come back and can email the doc directly with any questions.

The doctor seemed more concerned about artificial insemination and invetro then he did with attempting to find the reason for the infertility. The. In surance covers testing but not treatments. Also, disappointed by the lack of compassion. I later found out endometriosis caused the infertility and was able to get pregnant with the help of another doctor. If you have a lot of money to spend then its worthy going. If not I would not reccomend this doc.

Doctor Hammoud took his time explaining endometriosis for me. He insisted on finding me a treatment that helps with the disease instead on giving me only pain medications. His staff is very supportive.

Dr. Ahmad O Hammoud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.