Dr. Ahmad K Jadallah Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad K Jadallah?

THE VERY BEST IN THE BUSINESS

I happened to stumble across this doctor when he was working in an HMO clinic and even then his skills, timing, and hospitality stood out to me. I liked him so much I followed his private practice and I am even more impressed! He doesn't play any games, he gets you right in and right out and yet he is thorough enough to do his job with complete accuracy and makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave. I would recommend him to everybody but I also wanna keep him under wraps so I won't have to prolong my appointments to months in advance lol.

Dr . Jadallah is a very nice Dr. He takes the time with his patients....and he cares about us....and the staff is very friendly also....

I've never had a better doctor!

I got to know Dr. Jadallah when I was pregnant with my one & only child. In fact, it's the practice's policy that you have your prenatal visits with each of the Drs in the practice so that you'll be comfortable with whoever is on call when the time comes. While I like the others too, I just appreciate his warmth, sincerity, sense of humor, and personality. He's always up on the latest techniques and starts with conservative treatments before escalating. He will take as much time as I need when explaining procedures, etc. and does not talk over my head with medical jargon. I now live 2 hours away, but still travel back to him for my appointments.

Amazing Doctor

He takes time to listen. Make sure all of your questions are answered. Has the BEST bedside manner. If you looking for a OBGYN here is the best one in Ohio.

I recommend Dr. Jadallah to ALL women!

Dr. Jadallah is the most caring OB/GYN I've visted since becoming an adult. Not only do I still see him, he delivered both my grandchildren. He is very professional, kind, considerate and he genuinely cares about his patients.