Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad K Aslam MD
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Westbury, NY and Jamaica, NY (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aslam is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam has 4 locations
945 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230
862 Westbury Rd
Westbury, NY 11590
8820 169th St
Jamaica, NY 11432
945 Coney Island Ave Ste B
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Book Online Now
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Aslam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ahmad K Aslam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.