Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Plaza Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Khalifa is a nice guy; very polite and seemed concerned about my issues. The wait time was 0-10 minutes on each of my visits, though he did apologize for being late to my colonoscopy. The only issues I had were with his staff. I was able to hear them discussing my chart from where I was sitting in the waiting room. Additionally, one of the office ladies seemed pretty confused about insurance, including asking me for my FSA card, which was only for prescriptions, not office visits. I had another encounter with her at my last visit, when she asked about which lab my insurance company pays for (I don't know-- aren't you supposed to find out?). However, the staff has always been courteous on the phone.
Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Plaza Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist - Springwood
18 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.