Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ahmad Sahebzamani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
He doesn't care about his patients dont waste your time going to this doctor. Sitting in the waiting room you hear other patients complain about him as well. Its all about the money getting paid for an office visit. Wont return phone calls. He used to have care and compassion but he has changed over the years. Looking for a new doctor now.
I am fed up with him and his office. I have been going to see him once a month for about a year now and I am now looking for a new doctor. He has me on a treatment plan and changed my prescription dosage which the insurance company will not approve until he faxes them some information. He has left me under medicated,and/or paying extra money out of pocket for several months now. I can not afford the medicine without insurance and for some unexplainable reason he will not fax them the information. He says.he will and than he dosnt. He has robbed me of my dignity and reduced me to begging and still it's not being taken care of. This nightmare has been going on for months now and has consumed a large amount of my time dealing with his office and my insurance company. No more. I am finished with his practice and the humiliation they have put me through. Unfortunately the medical board does not consider this unethical enough to warrant sanctions or I would lodge a formal complaint. The only thing I can do is warn others about him.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sahebzamani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ahmad Sahebzamani accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Family Practice, 202 Manatee Ave E, Bradenton, FL
Dr. Ahmad Sahebzamani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.