Dr. Ahmad A Sultan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad A Sultan?

The BEST doctor I have every had a experiance with. Caring, considerate, patient. Clearly in this profession for the people, not the money. Would highly reccomend this doctor to anyone who needs one.

Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Sultan as a patient since 2005. I find he is most accurate with his diagnosis, straight forward when needed and most importantly a very caring doctor. I have found that over the past 6 years Dr. Sultan always makes a point of remembering to treat you like a fellow human being. We need more Doctor's like him.

Poor Treatment

Office staff woman was rude, lazy and lost my patient files that I needed sent to another MD I was transferring to. Dr. Sultan never examined me, just talked and left right away. Were he would appear and then disappear to I could never figure out because the waiting room and PT rooms/floor were always empty. Needless to say, calls were never returned and making an appointment was a nightmare.