Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Waseef
Dr. Ahmad Waseef, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI, with other offices in Saginaw, MI and Brooklyn, NY . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Waseef is affiliated with St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital, Covenant Medical Center Cooper and Covenant Medical Center Harrison. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ahmad Waseef has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ahmad Waseef is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmad Waseef - Posted on May 26th, 2016
Took his time with me. Answered my questions...very down to earth. Very patient.....nice staff. Had a bit of a wait but he was worth it...he took his time with me.
Dr. Waseef is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Baystate East Longmeadow Adult Medicine
17 Years Experience
Chittagong Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ahmad Waseef is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.