Dr. Ahmad Khan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Khan?

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I'm not about a doctor having bedside manner, I would prefer knowledge & he worked w/ my daughter till we found a medicine that worked for her. He also see's my son and I've had nothing but great results.

One Star Because He Didn't Give Me Anything Lethal

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I am a 17 year old, not a parent assuming about their child's experience. Dr Khan is more of a drug dealer than a psychiatrist to be quite honest. Any semi-intelligent kid with google access could fake ADD symptoms and he would hand out adderall. He put my friend on adderall for depression along with antidepressants, and the adderall made her loose appetite and gave her headaches, and did nothing for her focus. Also, she accidentally missed an appointment (her mom's fault) and even though she was in the middle of a crisis, Dr. Khan terminated her as a patient. I on the other hand chose to stop seeing Dr. Khan after only a few visits. At first I was reluctant to try antidepressants, I came to him for ADD meds (scripts not diagnosis). He kept insisting i needed them, also he switched my brand of ADD meds to one that did not work AT ALL!! He is not very friendly, and does not connect well with patients. Two additional doctors i have seen for psych meds both said they had heard countless negative reviews about Dr. Khan. Children and teens often need help talking about their psych issues (this talk is needed to properly diagnose) and Dr. Khan just made me feel awkward and confused- not at all reassured. I understand psych doctors are scarce in racine, but avoid Dr. Khan at all costs.

Good Experience

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Non-judgemental, good listener, prompt diagnosis.

I have been with Dr. Khan for many years. He is a good doctor and takes the time to listen to his patients. I would recommend him to anyone

Posted on January 30th, 2013

WORST DOCTOR I EVER HAD!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I had a very BAD experience with Dr. Kahn. All he did was put me on 3 or more medications!!! I ended up in the ER because I couldn't stop crying and he just gave me more medicine and sent me home. I would not reccomend Dr. Kahn to ANYONE!!! Don't go to him ever. He will mess you up BAD!!! Sorry, but it is true. Dr. Callaghan in the same group is the VERY BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN THE WORLD!!! try him, you will like him. personal attention in every way:) GOD BLESS<><

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Great child psychiatrist and would recommend him to treat any children with mental illness or disorders like my own son whose is doing much better under his guidance.

not a certified board member

Posted on June 30th, 2008

not a certified board member and has been working for 11 years.

Posted on November 15th, 2017