Dr. Ahmed Abdelgaber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Abdelgaber?

Very caring Doctor!

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Abdelgaber alway takes time to explain what’s going on with my treatment and listens to my concerns.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor! I have a very complicated medical history and I'm on many medications. He is able to keep up with all of it! He has a great personality to go along with it! I highly recommend him !

Great Find

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Dr. A diagnosed my celiac disease back in 2011. I had been to other doctors ( for years ) that just wanted to keep me on iron and give me iron infusions...also had 1 blood transfusion. They never dug into why I needed the iron.... Started going to Dr A and within 2 visits, he checked me for celiac and I had an extreme positive reading. I am so happy to have found a great doctor. He is very thorough and very easy to talk to.

ASSOCIATES

Posted on June 14th, 2012

My overall opinion of Dr. "A" is moderate. An issue I have with him is that he wants blood drawn too often and because of this, some of it is not covered by insurance. I also believe he has too many patients because each time I visit, I have to remind him of things while he reviews my history on his "laptop" (looks similar to a laptop computer). I have a larger issue with his associates. He recently was out of the office for a week and I called about an extreme case of the gout. I work 130 miles from the office and gave whomever was filling in for him the names of the medicines I take for an outbreak of gout but, was told they would not call in a prescription until I could come in for an appointment! My wife, who is also a patient of his, had the same problem when she called last summer while in Virgina Beach on vacation for a medicine for fever blisters and was given a hard time before he actually would call in the prescription. For these reasons, I will no longer be a patient of his.

AWESOME